Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sold!


The closing date is June 29th, so I have a couple of weeks to empty my house out.

The picture outside my house this morning looked something like this:


A crew arrived from Four Aces Construction to fix a problem with my sewer connection to the main.  As part of the buyers inspection, they now send a camera down the sewer pipe to take a look.  It turns out that the sewer is disconnected either just before or at the main.  There is a $30,000 difference between the break being at the main or just before.  If its at the main then its the city's responsibility and they will eventually reimburse me (after a 9 to 18 month wait...)  If the break is before the main, then, well, its my dime.

Progress toward the start my cruising life continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment