I'm about to depart Savusau, Fiji for New Zealand. I'm expecting this to be a relatively slow trip, but I don't see anything serious in the forecast and I would rather get out of here and start my journey than wait for the 'perfect' weather window - which may never arrive.
I'll try to send a few updates along the way, maybe. As always, if there are no updates, nobody panic. Ok?
I'm looking forward to being in New Zealand again!